My Place

T'was in a city where I was born, but there I never found a home.
My heart had known before my past, that in a city I would not last.
Could it be these feet of mine, would find the sand the place they'd pine?
Alas the beach was not the place, for that my forlorn heart would race.
Canopy of trees, shines filtered sun, a breathe of honeysuckle where I run,
T'was a hoosier I'm meant to be, with clay soil beneath my feet.
Just one acre, my little woods. But this place does suit me good.
And here I'll be a hoosier best, and live my life til time to rest.

Rebecca



Monday, February 4, 2013

Wondering if this will work...this is a test, do not seek shelter

I wanted to use a digital scrapbooking program, so I could post beautiful pictures on my blog. I have searched for some time, but none of the scrapbooking programs flat out said you could post it to your blog. So....here it goes. I am trying it out. My first digital scrapbook page. :)


2 comments:

Michelle said...

The earth didn't shake here, so it must be okay. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Just wanted you to know I'd dropped by. I enjoyed reading your 30 day list. I may steal some of those.

Good job on the scrapbook page.

Oops, I almost forgot to say who I am--Linda (Nelsa on Rav)